Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Septembers Month


September, you taught me I'm not very good as saying no, especially to myself.

You also taught me that I value coffee that costs a little extra than the rest, people who are real and honest, how much of my life I spend watching awesome shows like Dexter and Breaking Bad (which are both now finished... forever *sniff*) and how if you practice something, you can actually get better at it (surprise surprise!!)

Here's my 5 favourite posts from this month that I think you should revisit if you missed them:



Yellow Spring Favourites from my partners:


Thank you so much for shopping locally and supporting great businesses, who in turn support me!

If you'd like to be a partner of Sophie Slim you can find our more on my advertising page, or email me on sophieslim AT moo2.co.nz

And thank YOU for coming by each day with a cup of tea to read about our Moo2 adventures! I really appreciate that you show up here and leave a comment to let me know you've been! You're the best xxx

10 comments:

  1. Mmmm, good coffee... Yum. And thanks for reminding me about those cross stitch patterns - I forgot that I was going to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Enjoy! I still haven't decided which, I'm thinking I'll need both the cottages!

      Delete
  2. You know how I feel about decent coffee :-) Love the spring product round-up - happy yellows xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are the best Sophie, love from one of your biggest fans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fighting Sammy for the title of your biggest fan. Love you loads x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saying no = so hard... Love the yellows and a cuppa x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover