Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Model From Way Back


Postie Plus was started on the Westcoast and was based in Westport when it expanded into fashion and a mail order catalogue. That just happens to be where my family is from, and around the time when I was a small child! Hello employment opportunity!

The other photos mum has stored somewhere show me sporting a hideously self-cut fringe. In all those photos I'm bawling my eyes out and in every photo have a bag of chippies in my hand (I must have been hard to please!)



I don't know who this boy is but he's pretty cool!

For the slightly older readers, did you buy your kiddies Postie clothes from the catalogue? Perhaps you ordered from one I was in?! It is a small country after all!

Showing these photos as requested from my Milla Makes post yesterday

7 comments:

  1. Cute! And that boy is seriously picking his nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! we used to buy clothes from the Postie Catalogue, i remember how exciting it was when it turned up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Westport baby and remember the Postie catalogues. I was always in the newspaper with my sister- we are twins and that was a big deal at the time if we *gasp* went to the library! My cousins were all in the Postie Plus and later on Ezibuy catalogues, but I guess I wasn't cute enough :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Cute little Sophie!
    Dave wants to know if you got paid for that gig?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is SO cute! Love the chippies in hand, bless x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover