Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Here I am

Here I am, posting from my new (hand me down) iPhone, from the land of autocorrect and procrastination. Feels good to be here.

Anyway. It's been a while since my last post. That whole losing my blog book thing really got to me, how's a girl to live?!

It's a beautiful day in Christchurch, the sun is shining and I am being warmed by it on our leather couches.

Yesterday was my 24th birthday. It was a relatively usual day, milla was sick so I stayed home and looked after her. Our car was in an accident the day before so we ordered in pizza for tea and my good friends Amy and Dave (the crafty fox and raccoon) surprised me with presents and cake! Yuss.

To celebrate my birthday I had a pancake breakfast on Saturday with some girl-friends, can't wait to show you pictures!

Happy birthday to me :)

8 comments:

  1. Hope you had an awesome day and enjoyed the cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, happy birthday sophie! hope the rest of your day is as nice, and hopefully see you thurs night? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh happy day to you - even more of a shame you couldn't be with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are sooooo young!!! Eeek, 24!!!
    (I'm nearly TWENTY years older than ya!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie,
    We have nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award. Keep up the good work!
    Aaron & Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sophie,
    We have nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award. Keep up the good work!
    Aaron & Jo

    Oh, and Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover