Friday, June 15, 2012

Loving Friends


I am loving beautiful new friends who feel like they have been in our lives forever. Friends who we have known only a short while but have shared some of the most important moments of our lives with.

I love that our new friends have a beautiful little girl the same age as Milla. She has the sweetest smiley-est nature ever. She is completely adorable and my heart melts when I see her.

I love that our new friends let us crash their lunch date last weekend and then took us to their favourite place in our city. We wandered around together, learnt and laughed and explored this little slice of history in our beautiful city while our girls sheltered from the wind together. 

It was a lovely moment in time. 

5 comments:

  1. Aw I was just reading this and my wee man came to sit on my knee. When he saw the photo of two cute girls, he immediately started smiling and waving at them! 18 months old and already a lady's man! (but have to say he's got great taste!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Aren't good friends such a blessing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...beautiful. And it's never too early to start making lovely friendships even at their age :-) Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pair of cuties! And new friendships are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! This photo is way too adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover