Friday, June 29, 2012

Advertise Here!



You may have noticed: I love to work hard on what I do, and the same also rings true when it comes to this space I call Home. 

This blog is a place that I love to be. I have worked so hard on it for the last two years to bring it to the place that it is now. That didn't happen by accident or luck but by a lot of hours spent late into the night writing posts, researching, responding to new readers and engaging with my current ones.

For the last few months I have also been working away at making this a place that can partner with third parties. You, me and them. Together we can do things. Powerful things. I think bloggers in 2012 have a very loud voice and I think the right partnerships can be very successful for all three partys involved. 

You might have already noticed my space on the right side bar with space for advertising, or my new page in my tabs.

As for Sophie Slim; I am still me. I am still sticking to my regular posting schedule, and nothing from my end will change (except maybe a few giveaways every now and again! (I can hear you cheering from here!)). All advertisers, reviews and / or giveaways will be done with you in mind and you can be rest-assured, I am an opinionated lass, what you see is what you get. Trust me. 

If you are a blogger or Felt store that would like to get involved please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm all for the local people! 

If you want to talk to me about anything (advertising, partnerships, concerns, encouragement) please send me an email, sophieslim@moo2.co.nz , as always I love to hear from you xx

I have a media kit with more information (statistics, rates and opportunities) that I am able to send you.

Have you seen my new FaceBook page? Keeping it up to date with the Blog for those who can't use google reader and still want to follow along :)

2 comments:

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover