Friday, June 10, 2011

Dear Baby, Week 27 Update

Weight: I have stopped weighing myself. Mainly because we don't own any scales but also because I"m not particularly concerned with my weight.

Braxton Hicks Contractions: 1 (after a sneeze)

Times I have vomited: Zero

Thoughts this week: Baby girl has started regularly hiccupping this week. It feels different to standard kicks and punches because it is very rhythmic (you could almost predict when the next one comes, usually a few seconds later) and often vibrates and feels like a "thud" down there. Hiccuping is *really* annoying especially when I had them while sitting in Church. I was on a plastic chair so I could feel them vibrate through my whole body and although they don't hurt they were incredibly frustrating and annoying.

My skin is super sensitive. I tried to exfoliate (bad idea) and basically scrapped off 2 layers of skin leaving it burning and itchy. Boo!

I just discovered this photo I had taken from the afternoon of finding out our news! It's blurry but I will never get this moment captured again so thought I would share it. Yes, I did pee on that, and yes I did keep it. 


Dearest Babe,
This week we moved into our new home that you will be born into. It's just the right size for our growing family and it will be safe and warm for you. We've been here a few days now and whenever I walk into your room I say "Hello Baby!". I'm Practicing.

Can't wait to meet you soon!
Love, Mama xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover