Friday, April 15, 2011

Lover of my Soul

Day 5.  Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.




Jesus, lover of my soul, thank you for bringing me to life. When I was lost and dead to myself and the world you lead me hand in hand down a path to your grace.


The darkness faded, the shadows became people, and suddenly I realised you were next to me the whole way. Everything about you became clear and I knew how much you loved me. Light opened up, it blinded the night creatures and they scuttled away. What was left was you. Colours came into focus and my vision became clear.


This world is so beautiful. In moments you spoke of how wonderful this world is and how much you adore me. I knew of a plan for my life to help and seek the lost so they would see the beauty too. 


Jesus, thank you for making my heart come alive in those days. Thank you for saving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover