Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Ear Tampon


Last night Graeme took me to the Hospital (my first ever visit!!) to get my ear checked out. I know it seems really silly, and like something I should just get over, but it honestly felt like the death of me.

I now have an ear wick inserted (I would rather call it ear tampon) which was a tiny thin piece of some type of absorbent something. The doc inserted it into my ear, and when Graeme adds the ear drops it expands and soaks them all up so they will actually stay in my ear (because its so swollen, Doc didn't think the ear drops would even get in on their own).

Right now the tampon is hurting like anything, it feels like I have a fist in my ear, my jaw and head and face is sore, so I cant lye down, eat or talk properly, and my balance is off so I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time.

*sigh* I really am a big baby, but as long as I have a willing husband who takes care of me I think thats okay.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, certainly is interesting what is considered a popular post :-) I would have thought you would have picked one of your sisterhood posts as a favourite.

    Happy anniversary with your hubby, BTW. 5 is a great number.

    Have a lovely evening.
    Lien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, so funny the things people search aye p.s Im cringing in pain ear ache is right up there with tooth ache for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover