Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thankful



I had such a great weekend on the Coast! It was only a few days, but it was so nice to have a break from the norm, see my family and miss my husband!

Being labour weekend the place was busy with golfers, surfers, white baiters and general holiday go'ers! Can you believe some members of my family are white baiting at 4am!? Crazy!

The top photo is of the lovely Alpacas my Mum has recently acquired, Lilly and Tapuni. They are gorgeous! I wish I could ride one of them.

Below is myself and Lisa, my technical "step sister in law" but who is really more of just a "sister". She has recently moved to the coast with her Husband and daughter, it was so good to catch up!

Coming home wasn't so nice, there wasn't a very nice surprise on my arrival but oh-well, such is life. You win some you loose some. Wishing I was on holiday again and very thankful that I had the opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Aww they look so cute.. a bit dopey looking but cute! Nice pic of you too. It's always great to see family but just as nice coming home. Sorry to hear your arrival home wasn't so good.

    MODELmumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks Jacinta! They dont seem to do much either... Just eat and look around lots.

    Thanks for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover