Friday, October 1, 2010

New Summer Collection!

I took a trip to Spotlight yesterday and bought some adorable new yarn for my new Summer Collection for Stitch Africa!

The yarn is 50% cotton - which means that its very light weight (excellent for summer times), super easy to wash, and wont irritate a baby's soft skin like some wools or synthetic fabrics can.




Aren't the colours so sweet?! And when knitted, they look this adorable!



I'm so excited to finish off all the colours and show case them on my website! Stay tuned :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow they are just adorable! What a generous thing you are doing. Awesome! :)

    www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little booties are precious! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very muchly lovely ladies! :) You can see more of them on my website, http://www.moo2.co.nz/stitchafrica :) I love doing them!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover