Monday, October 18, 2010

In A Beautiful World: Announcement!


Launching now, my new venture called Beautiful World! It's and online swap shop that is run closely and personally by me. I've been working on it for the last few months, and it is still a work in progress but I wanted to be able to launch it as soon as possible.

Check out the website here

Use the introductory offer, which is only available for October and November 2010, and start swapping your fashionable clothes now!!

Comment or email me if you have any questions or want to get started! sophie@moo2.co.nz

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to check it out ASAP!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla! As you'll probably notice, its only available to those in NZ at this stage, but i totally appreciate your support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super cool!
    I hope it works out really well for you! looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover